Just follow these simple guidelines to help your students' online learning experience go smoothly and help take care of our technology.
- Chromebooks are for schoolwork only.
- Once done with school work make sure the student shuts down the chromebook then closes the lid so the unit will not burn up a $100 logic board or $40 keyboard assembly.
- Do not leave earbuds plugged in. Students tend to close the lid or a younger sibling closes the lid and breaks a $20 screen.
- No food or drink around the chromebook.
- Clear a working area for your student to use their Chromebook.